Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting a Invaild Tileset Reference
(11-13-2019, 09:50 PM)megamarc Wrote: Done. The problem is that Tilengine doesn't load tilesets embedded inside tilemaps (something that Tiled editor itself can do), they must be exported as stand-alone tilesets. I've done it, here you can find attached the resulting decoupled tmx/tsx files. I haven't included the png.

Let me know your progress!

Awesome! Thank you so much! Do you happen to have any plans to update the python bindings to the latest version of the engine? The added object layer and scrolling features in release 2.4.0 would be a must for my game. If not I guess I'll have to learn C, haha. Thank you again for all the help.
You're welcome!

It would be great to update the python binding because it lacks some newer interesting features. However I can't give you an estimated date, but it's definitely the next task I'll do with it. Learning C just to use Tilengine is overkill! Python is a much more friendly language.
(11-13-2019, 10:29 PM)megamarc Wrote: Learning C just to use Tilengine is overkill! Python is a much more friendly language.

I suppose so, haha. Well, if you ever have the time to update the bindings it would be much appreciated. Until then I might try dabbling in the C version, even if it is overkill, Angel .