Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello, I'm TheEmeraldFalcon, but you can call me TEF or Kyle or whatever you'd like. I'm a 14 year old, and have been programming since I was about 9. Recently, I've taken an interest in creating retro-styled games, considering I've always had a fondness for retro systems and such, I find limitations like that really enjoyable. I began with Java, but quickly moved to C# and Unity. Now, I use C++ and UE4, but I do have to say, C and Rust are definitely my favourite languages to program in.

I think my main goal for using Tilengine is to have fun creating, as well as being able to use it on my resume and such when I need to start job-hunting.

Sorry for going on so long but I just find this whole thing really cool and can't wait to begin using it!
Hi! Welcome to the forums :-)

I'm glad you're willing to try tilengine and have fun playing with it. Documentation is not yet complete -API reference is-, but I hope that with provided examples and asking questions here in the foum you'll be soon doing cool things with it.

Good luck!
(10-31-2020, 04:53 AM)megamarc Wrote: Hi! Welcome to the forums :-)

I'm glad you're willing to try tilengine and have fun playing with it. Documentation is not yet complete -API reference is-, but I hope that with provided examples and asking questions here in the foum you'll be soon doing cool things with it.

Good luck!

Thanks!