Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Morgana retro Dungeon Crawler (uses Tilengine)
Hi megamarc! Wow, your last post was from june :O I  can't believe it, time flies fast, sorry for the lack of progress/updates feedback.

Happy belated new year 2022.

Quote:How are you doing?

Oh man, I'm still locked in my room after a week of covid and still positive. But I'm ok. I'll start doing walks in the fields nearby for my own sanity. It's hard to be locked here even though I'm ok and have plenty of distractions. Not being able to see daughters is hard. Mother and fiancee catched it too but now are ok. I hope you and your loved ones are ok. Hopefully will get immune soon and this nightmare will end.

First thing first, here's some progress.

2 Complete Tarot Walls, dissolving them, companion slot swapping, blood fountain potion filling:

I've posted some bonus pictures in the RPG Codex and the reception is nice, please check it out if you can: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/morg...753/page-3

Talking Tilengine stuff, notice how I used the rainbow animation for the companion swapping too Smile I think it looks nice.

Notice I solved the rainbow animation initial frame problem, it just resets the animation to frame 0 when revisiting in-progress completed Tarot Wall, so no problems. It looks nice.

I've completed several tarot cards too, you can check it out here, as always. There is a lot of room for improvement, though: https://pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=26827

Could you please tell me if there's a way to mix different blend modes for a Sprite, wich is the way? I tried several ways and doesn't seem to work, maybe it can't be done?

Any news on any Tilengine update? Are you planning something interesting or any new raster effect or something?

Best regards

Messages In This Thread
WOW!!! - by PerspexSphinx - 11-19-2019, 07:39 AM
Morgana game (uses Tilengine) - by JaumeAlcazo - 01-02-2020, 04:23 AM
RE: Morgana retro Dungeon Crawler (uses Tilengine) - by JaumeAlcazo - 02-08-2022, 02:19 AM