Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love Tilengine and the 80s :D
thanks for your kind reply.

I have the flaw of writing fast so I'm wrong. I love Python, but I hate languages like Lua because they are very anomalous. Python is simple and the thing that I appreciate is the simplicity in the implementation of C libraries. The amount of libraries available and its syntax (I loved BASIC and recently I resumed my old projects made in QBasic to update them with Qb64).

I really like Tilengine. The bugs in the examples are not a problem, I appreciate the simplicity of the engine and the code of the examples you have added, so I enjoy arranging them by myself and maybe creating interesting experiments.

Tilengine needs a Patreon page for contributions, and videos on the Youtube channel. Sample videos and small tutorials (even without commentary). It helps to promote the project, I can build small guides over time, and spread information in the many open communities I attend.

I do not claim to develop a complete game. I just want to use Tilengine to create Demoscene Commodore Amiga style. I have to experiment a lot, and I'm going to do research to find a small library to apply effects on the text, so the implementation.

Thank you for your support, and do not give up! make your work known, and with time, donations and the development community also increase. Doing everything on your own is really difficult (especially for lack of time I guess).

I'll update you as soon as I finish the first works, nothing special but I'll do my best.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love Tilengine and the 80s :D - by megamarc - 12-04-2017, 08:29 AM
RE: I love Tilengine and the 80s :D - by LordStephen77 - 12-04-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: I love Tilengine and the 80s :D - by megamarc - 12-04-2017, 05:03 PM
RE: I love Tilengine and the 80s :D - by megamarc - 12-12-2017, 09:15 AM
RE: I love Tilengine and the 80s :D - by megamarc - 12-15-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: I love Tilengine and the 80s :D - by Domarius - 08-03-2018, 08:28 AM
RE: I love Tilengine and the 80s :D - by megamarc - 08-05-2018, 05:26 PM